Saturday, October 10, 2009


As a member of One to One I had an opportunity to receive the new Michael Bublé CD to review and couldn't wait to receive it in the mail. It was waiting for me at home when I arrived from work on Friday evening, and I couldn't wait to slip it in the player and sit down to enjoy it with a glass of wine. I have to say that I have been a fan of Michael Bublé for some time and really enjoy his smooth jazzy sound.

After hearing a couple of the tunes I figured it was just a full album of re-makes and began to feel a little disappointed, but that quickly changed when I reached Track #5 on the disc, Haven't Met You Yet, written by Michael along with Alan Chang and Amy Foster. This song had me tapping my foot and almost getting up from the sofa, if I hadn't been so very tired from the rough week I had just experienced. If you didn't have a chance to see him perform this on Oprah, go here and check it out.

Bonus Track #13 is my second favorite and with Michaels' smooth soulful voice it really reaches the limits on this song and brings out the fullness and richness of the lyrics. I say if you have the chance to pick this one up and enjoy Michael Bublés music or are looking for something new and different, then put this at the top of your list. Experienced on a relaxing evening or taking it for a ride with the top down, you really will enjoy this one.

TRACK LIST
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: