Wednesday, November 25, 2009


I love this time of year, when the weather cools down and I can snuggle in my favorite chair with a warm cup of soothing tea. Imagine my happiness when I was connected with Golden Moon Tea and offered the opportunity to review 5, count them- five, of their amazing teas. If you haven't checked out there site you should swing by it here!

They have a huge selection of oolong tea to choose from, as well as flavored, green, black and white teas. Jasmine Pearls, White Persian Melon, Orchid Temple Oolong, Honey Pear and Darjeeling Tea are the one's that I am choosing to sample and review.

Look for my upcoming review, as I snuggle up with Sherri Sheppard's (of The View), Book - Permission Slips, which I will also be reviewing. Keep an eye out, and in the meantime find a book and a quiet spot to enjoy your tea and a favorite book.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: