Monday, November 23, 2009

I thought that instead of offering another Amazon sampler today, I would add something to get us in the holiday spirit. I am a huge Brian McKnight fan and love listening to his radio program on KTWV 94.7 on weekday mornings.I have consistently followed his musical career and have yet to find one album that I do not like. Rarely do I have the chance to catch his late night talk show, but have enjoyed it when I did have a chance. Brian has a very smooth and melodic voice that sort of draws you into him. His music has a way of making you feel like you know him and want to spend some time with him. I was reading my Wave newsletter today and saw the below advertisement for an upcoming holiday event.


This will be happening at the downtown Santa Monica promenade and should make for an enjoyable evening. I would suggest bringing a jacket, since it is a coastal community and in the evening. Go here for more information on the evening.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: