Monday, November 16, 2009



As a BzzAgent member, I've been given the opportunity to sample and review this product. I am already a huge fan of SoftSoap and had been using the Spa Scents for my daily shower experience. Being that there was no problem with my favorite spa scent version, I was a little reticent about giving it up to try the two Nutri Serum varieties offered.

Available in two variants, the green one is Restoring with Vitamin E and the pink one is Moisture Retaining with Omegas 3 & 6 , they both deliver essential nutrients (like shea butter and flax seed protein) and hydrators through innovative Serum Pearl technology.

My opinions - Smells great,the pink formula is more floral, bottle design is a little awkward, hard to handle while wet, gel was somewhat thick, a little goes a long way. It is great for sensitive and dry skin, which is great during this time of the year, and it does a great job moisturizing with it's moisture/serum pearls. This is the first body wash infused with nutrient rich softening Serum Pearls that help keep skin nourished and healthy. This is definitely the body wash to use during dry winter months.

Yes, I would buy this product, if for nothing but it's moisturizing properties. But my Spa Scents are also still at the top of my list. The suggested retail price is $3.50 - $4.50 for 15 oz. and there are always $1.00 off coupons floating around in the newspaper and online.

*All opinions expressed are those of myself and my family. No other form of compensation was received for my review. Thank you to BzzAgent and SoftSoap for providing this product for review.*
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: