Wednesday, December 16, 2009


How many of you have a man in your life that works with his hands? As ladies, we really are more conscious about the way things smell and feel and when it comes to our hard working guys hands it no difference. I was once told by someone, the way to tell if a man will be handy around the house is to feel his hands. Today, I’m not sure if this is true. There are just as many men having manicures and pedicures these days as there are women. I know when I go to have my nails done; there is usually always at least one man in the salon. But, I live in the Los Angeles area, so things are a little different in La La land. I’m sure as most of you read this you’re thinking where is she going with this?

Well….. I have a guy with soft hands and let me tell you, what I said I was once told, does hold true. He is not the handiest person around the house. My father on the other hand, is extremely handy and enjoys working with his hands and in the garden. So, I decided to offer him the products I recently was introduced to, to sample. These products are a line called On the Job. This line includes hand lotion, hand cleaner and hand armor, all with the price of what you would pay for a drugstore brand hand lotion. The hand lotion retails for 8.99, the hand cleaner $6.99 and the hand armor $6.99. These products kill 99.9% of germs while moisturizing and protecting hands from harsh environments. They may be purchased via their web site at www.OnTheJob.com and if you purchase all three you will receive $3.00 off. Also, if you purchase by December 19th you will receive in time for Christmas gifts.

So, what did dad have to say about these products? He thought they were pretty great; his major focus was on the fact that they were non-greasy and killed as many germs as a hand sanitizer, which he couldn’t believe. I assured him they did and the products had even been tested by Mechanics. He said he will be keeping these in the garage and can now stop using that harsh soap (which shall remain nameless) he had been using. He also thought it was great that these didn’t really have a strong scent to them.

I have to say, according to dad, these products lived up to the hype and surpassed his expectation. Dad will surely be asking for these in the future. I would like to thank, On the Job for providing the sample products to test.

*** I was provided by On the Job with one of each of the products listed for review purposes only. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my dads and my own and have not been influenced.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: