Thursday, December 24, 2009



I recently had the opportunity to try another great product at the holiday party I attended. I tell you, I was the hit at this party with my friend. Along with the keg I brought, I also brought three sample sized bottles of Partida. Partida is 100% estate grown, 100% blue agave and has no additives, colorings, or artificial flavorings. Partida tequila comes in three varieties: Partida Blanco, Partida Reposado, Partida Anejo. Partida uses only pure distilled spring water in its double distillation process. The Blanco is not aged at all, the Reposado is aged six months and the Anejo is aged eighteen months. This is the type of tequila that is meant to be sipped, like a fine wine or brandy.


Well, of course that didn’t stop my friend and I from switching things up a bit. We decided since the bottles were so small that we would keep these to ourselves and not share with anyone else at the party. We decided to try out the Margarita recipe that was enclosed with my samples. This consisted of:

• 1.5 ounces of Partida Tequila

• 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice

• .75 ounce of Partida Agave Nectar (which we didn’t have so we used honey)

• .75 ounces pure water (we used spring)

Then you shake all ingredients with ice. Taste and add additional lime juice or sweetener. Serve in a glass on the rocks. Since the bottles were sample sized we were able to get two margaritas from each bottle. If we would have had the Agave Nectar available to us, the margaritas would have been lower in calories than traditional margaritas. These were some of the smoothest margaritas I have ever had, nothing else to muck up the taste or flavor, just the natural goodness of the Tequila. Partida may be purchased at various online retailers, and liquor stores throughout California. For additional information about the products offered and drink recipes you may visit their site.  Belive me, this is a great accompaniment to any celebration, very classy. Oh, yes we did enjoy all three bottles, sorry guys. My favorite is the Anejo.



*** I was provided by Partida with one sample bottle of each variety for review purposes only. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: