Tuesday, December 1, 2009



As a member of BzzAgent, I was given the opportunity to try the Zyrtec Perfect Measure for Children. I was happy to have the chance to try this out since everyone in our family of four suffers from seasonal allergies. Oh, if you don’t know what BzzAgent is, it’s a Word of Mouth (WOM) program that offers products to its members to sample and spread the word about. There is not compensation involved; only the sampling and your written opinion of the product you received.

Living in Southern California, with our Santa Ana winds which will kick up at a moment’s notice, allergies can be a major problem for kids as well as adults. About a month ago we were all suffering with allergies. The weather has been consistently hot, then cold, then windy, for the last several months. When everyone began sneezing and complaining of scratchy throats, we initially thought it was a cold. But as a couple days progressed, I quickly began to realize that it was allergies. Boy, how happy was I to remember that I had received this sample to try from BzzAgent.

When I initially received this I put it in the medicine cabinet and sort of forgot about it, because no one was suffering at the time. I have used Zyrtec for some time, every since the time when you still needed a prescription from the doctor to get it. Zyrtec is a very effective medication for allergies. Back then, Zyrtec was not the tastiest medicine. And, as anyone with children will tell you, it’s all about the taste when it comes to giving children medication. The product I received to review from BzzAgent was Grape flavored and it came in "perfect measure" form. These are especially handy when on the go and being out and about with children. As most may know, allergies can hit at a moments notice, and with these perfect plastic premeasured spoons, you just twist off the cap and the medication is dispensed. I love it, ease of use! No need for extra spoons or cups to pour into, or should I say spill all over everything. Ingenious idea and kudos to Zyrtec for thinking of parents and there ever changing lives.


**As a BzzAgent I received one box of Zyrtec Perfect Measure to review. All of the opinions expressed are those of my family, my friends, or myself. I received no other form of compensation to write this review.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: