Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One of my favorite daytime TV shows is The View. I have been a follower of the program since it began back in 1997. Although the hosts have changed over the years, the same outspoken opinions offered have remained. This program has always offered current information to their viewers and has tackled some tough subjects that others have chosen not to address.


Since I work during the day, I have to DVR the show and play catch up. But, when relaxation time comes in the evening, this is the first program I watch. It brings me current on the day’s events and happenings and I’m usually able to get a laugh from a comment by either one or two of the hosts. I have written for tickets on several occasions, but have yet to be lucky enough to be a “chosen one.”

So, I was oh so happy to receive the email below from Mom Central in my inbox today, which also offers the opportunity to become a ABC Ambassador which may help bring me closer to an up close and personal "View":

Moms joining The View Moms Group can also apply to become official "ABC Brand Ambassadors" to help promote upcoming guests and segments! Once a member of The View Moms Group, you can apply to become a Brand Ambassador.
Are you interested in joining The View Moms Group? Here's how it works:


• You must be a member of Mom Central to join a group. You can register for Mom Central by clicking here.


o Click here for instructions on retrieving your password.


• If you are not already logged into Mom Central, go to the Mom Central homepage and click the "login" button at the top.


• Click here to join The View Moms Group.


• Click "join this group" under the photo on the left once you are taken to the group's homepage. Congrats, you're in!


Once you become a member of The View Moms Group you can:


• Enter the sweepstakes by completing a brief survey. The sweepstakes will begin on or about 1/19/10 and ends on 2/28/10.*


• Apply to be considered for the The View Brand Ambassador Program.


We welcome you to spread the word to your communities about The View Moms Group and exciting sweepstakes opportunities!

If you are a fan of this show like I am, I say head over to Mom Central and become a member. You will have the opportunity to have your opinion included on many topics relevant to moms. You will also receive great opportunities like this one to be included in fun and exciting groups.


“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review but all opinions in this post and all others posts are always my own.”
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: