Monday, January 25, 2010



I really like this show.  I have always liked Andre Braugher since he was on Homicide: Life on the Street back in the 1990's and loved him in the movie Duets with Gwenyth Paltrow and City of Angels with Meg Ryan.  Ray Romano, who deosn't love him?  From Everybody Love Raymond, to his stand up comedy, and his role in the Ice Age movies, he has always been able to make me laugh.  Scott Bakula has been around for a while, but has never really had what I consider a big break, he is best known for his role in the t.v. series Quantum Leap.  Together these three actors really work, the show is advertised as a Dramady.  To me it is funny and relevant with everyday life and aging in general.

The topics they discuss gives some insight into the male bonding sessions, most men have.  Just like they are interested in what we women get together and talk about, we are just as interested in what it is they talk about when they get together.  This show gives just a little glimpse.  I hope this one sticks around for a while, because I really enjoy it.  It airs on Monday nights at 10 pm on TNT and you can also watch full episodes on the website.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: