Sunday, January 3, 2010




Thank you to everyone for all the great comments regarding this photo.  I wish I could say that I have traveled here, but unfortuantely not.  It was a picture I found while surfing the net.  I love being on, looking at and being around the water and this picture truly soothed my soul when I saw it. Living in the South Bay of Southern California, I do get to enjoy the ocean often, but I have yet to see anything this beautiful in person.  So, where is it!?!
Navagio-Zakynthos-Greece

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Hello, and Happy New Year!! I also live in SoCal, and tho I don't know the location of your photo, I'd love to visit there! Just got back from a New Year's Eve trip to La Jolla, where my family rocked along with The Mutaytor at the Evolve NYE party at the Torrey Pines Hilton. While there, I hiked a fabulous trail down to a state park beach, whose clean and sparkling sand was brought to mind by your photo. Scenes and weather like ours remind me how very fortunate I am. Best regards, Wanda

couponer said...

where is the picture taken? It is breathtaking!

Birdie S. said...

I live in Temecula Ca I to love the beach I go over to Laguna quite often however nothing as beautiful or desolate as the picture...Id like to go there bet its really quiet..just how I like it birdson@roadrunner.com

SocialStudiesSoubrette said...

Wow this is a lovely picture. All I see out my window is snow. Now I am dreaming of warm breezes and cool water :D