Monday, February 22, 2010

I love that time in the evening when everything has settled down and it's nearing bedtime.  This is my me time, and the time of day when I get to catch up on my favorite daily show, The View.  The ladies where all over the Tiger Woods news conference and what he had to say.  I really didn't feel the remorse that some people say they got from him apology.  However, my two favorites of the hot topics today that really set me off was that Toyota was aware of the problems with their vehicles much earlier than when they finally decided to issue the recall.  Big Money seems to win out again.  My other favorite topic today was finding out what the new credit cards rules that went into effect today would mean to me as a consumer.  I must admit I rarely use my cards, and when I do, I try to pay them off at the end of the month. But, with all the new rules in place, I'm sure it wil take a couple months to begin to feel just how creditors wil be sticking it to us. 


Tomorrow on The View, the cast of Jersey Shore will be there dishing with the ladies.  I really can't wait for this episode.  This show was one of my guilty pleasures when it was on and I just couldn't get enough of these kids.  Some of the things they would do and say really made me think about what I would do if I were their parents.  It will be interesting to see how the fame has affected them. 

And, as if we haven't heard enough about Nadya Suleman, she will be on the show Wednesday chatting it up with the hosts.  This should really be interesting, since all of the ladies had some very strong opinions when she was all over the media with the birth of her eight children.  I'm sure things will be heated as usual.  If you get a chance you should check out The View.  There is sure to be something you will love or hate about something that is discussed.  If you're not sure where to find The View, it airs Monday through Friday on ABC, you can also catch the daily episodes online at ABC.com


***“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review but all opinions in this post and all others posts are always my own.”

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Kay | UPrinting said...

The View is really interesting and I like it best when they discuss a sensitive issue but they are not afraid to discuss it.