Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I don't know if you remember me posting about having the opportunity to become a "The View" brand ambassador, but I was really excited then and am even more excited today.  I have been selected as a brand ambassador for ABC’s talk show, The View. As, I said in my previous post, hopefully this will get me a little closer to seeing the show in person.
Right now, there is a sweepstakes going on sponsored by Mom Central and The View that may also get you a little closer to seeing the view in person as well. You could win a trip to New York City to watch a taping of The View! The sweepstakes is open until February 28th. So head on over to enter!  If you have a chance, give it a shot.  Who knows, maybe they will see how excited people are about attending a live taping and offer more than one trip.


***I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review but all opinions in this post and all others posts are always my own.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Ms. Sarah said...

congrats. I am one too. so very excited. have your gotten your login info for the board yet?

Deneen said...

no. no login yet. and you?