Thursday, April 1, 2010


I must admit my favorite Season is Fall/Autumn, but my second favorite is Spring. I love the idea of renewal and freshness that comes with the springtime. The rain washes everything away and all is new again. My favorite part about spring however, are all the beautiful bright flowers that you see blooming everywhere. The vibrant bright colors that grab your eye as you’re driving by or the ones your eye catches a glimpse of from across the street in your neighbor’s yard, just brings joy to my heart.

Another, great springtime find is EXPO Washable Dry Erase markers in new springtime colors. This is of course, the same wonderful brand that I reviewed last year, here. The brand has not changed, only the introduction of some new fun colors. The markers are formulated to easily wash from skin, most washable fabric and car upholstery. The markers consist of low odor, certified non-toxic ink. These bold and bright colors can be used anywhere and are sure to bring fun to the classroom, office or home.

The new spring colors are available in fine and bullet point and come in six bold colors which include pink, orange, yellow, green, purple and blue. The picture is not of the product you will be receiving. They may be used on a multitude of surfaces including whiteboards and non-porous surfaces.

The wonderful people at EXPO sent me a pack of these markers in the fine point to facilitate my review and are also offering one you a chance to win a pack of your own. Just follow the rules below for your chance to win.

Giveaway Rules – Each entry must include your name and email (if not in profile). A comment should be left for each entry. You must complete at least the mandatory entries to be eligible for the optional entries. This giveaway will end at 10 pm on 4/24/10. The winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Please look for the You’ve Won email from desperatelyseekingdeals(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Mandatory Entry:

Become a follower on Google Friend Connect widget at the right and leave a comment on this post telling me you did. If you're already a follower, leave me a comment letting me know.

Optional Entries:

Become a fan of Desperately Seeking Deals on Facebook (right sidebar) and then leave a comment telling me you did! If you’re already a Facebook fan just let me know your Facebook name.

Become a follower of on twitter (or right sidebar) and leave a comment on this post telling me you did!! If you're already a follower, just let me know your twitter id.

Tweet this: Win a set of Spring Colored Dry Erase Markers @scrappydz http://bit.ly/c7U8Y2 ends 4/24. Leave a comment with your tweet status for the post.





***I was provided with the above item from EXPO for review purposes. The opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
Share/Save/Bookmark