Friday, April 2, 2010

So, have you picked out that Easter basket for the special little someone(s) in your life? Well, if you haven’t I have what I think is a great idea. I was recently introduced to a wonderful line of all-natural bath and body products for your girls called, Livi.Lu.Lu. If you give this as part of a gift basket, you can take care of bath time and Easter in one easy package. This line of product is available for purchase at Herbn-Renewal.

I was sent the Angel Kitty Gift Set to sample. I couldn’t wait until Easter to share this, so I gave it to my über -girly great niece to try out for me. The gift set came with a little clear purse (which she loved) along with other yummy smelling and sparkly items for her to enjoy. These included; sparkling lotion, shimmering bath gel, supple lip balm and fun nail polish. She enjoyed the nail polish most and couldn’t wait to be like her mi-mi and do her nails and toes. I have to say the kit was a huge hit and put me at the top of the list as favorite auntie.

Livi.Lu.Lu offers a wide range of bath and body products for the little Miss. Priss in your life. Although I am not a little Miss. Priss, I do have two favorites; the twinkle toes dancer dust which I think would be wonderful for a budding ballerina, and the Shoo! Monster Dust. The concept behind these products is just too stinkin cute. These wouldn’t just make wonderful Easter basket gifts, but would make for wonderful little gifts anytime throughout the year.

I suggest you stop by Herbn-Renewal and check out their offerings. The little doll in your life will love you for it.



***I was sent the item pictured to accomodate my review.  No other form of compensation was received.  The opinions expressed are my own and have not been influeneced.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: