Tuesday, May 25, 2010




You might see these on your home page like I did yesterday.  Not all Kraft First Taste members have gotten this offer. I didn’t see mine a couple days ago when I read about it on the web, but when I checked back into my account yesterday, there it was! So keep checking!

This is a cream of the crop freebie.  If you aren't already a member it is really easy to sign up on the main page.  Here is what you can expect with this freebie:


FREE Kool-Aid Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49)

FREE Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50)

FREE Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers (up to $3.49)

FREE Kraft 100-Calorie Packs Cheese Bites (up to $3.29)

FREE Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99)

FREE DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30)
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: