Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I must admit that washing dishes is not one of my favorite things to do. I have to use extremely HOT water and can still feel the heat through my rubber gloves, so most of our dishes go into the dishwasher. But of course before going into the dishwasher they must be rinsed, or in the case of my morning oatmeal mug, pre-washed. So when I, not so recently, was given the opportunity by the good people at My Blog Spark and Procter & Gamble to try out the new Gain dishwashing liquid, I wasn’t overly excited, but decided to rise to the challenge.


I received one bottle of the Original formula to put to the test. Normally after having my morning oatmeal, I usually soak my mug and wash it out when I get home from work. This time I tried it out without the soak. I must admit that I didn’t think that the liquid would be as thick as my usual brand, but it was. My usual brand is tough on grease and has a great lather. Gain met my usual brand head to head on the lather and was just as well matched in its grease fighting properties.

If you are a deal seeker such as me; I’m sure you have seen the $1.00 off manufactures coupon for the Gain dishwashing liquid over the past few months. Several stores have also had sales in conjunction with the release of these coupons making this dishwashing liquid free. Let me just repeat that, FREE!!!! I picked up several bottles of the Lavender and Apple Mango Tango variety. The new Gain dishwashing liquid comes in four great scents:

• Original

• Apple Mango Tango

• Citrus Splash

• Lavender (makes me say sniff, sniff, hurray)
To find more information about the new Gain Dishwashing Liquids, visit ILoveGain.com, or you can “Like” Gain on Facebook and leave a comment on their wall that you came by from Desperately Seeking Deals. You can also follow Gain on Twitter to be sure you don’t miss out on the latest happenings.
The wonderful people at MyBlogSpark and Procter and Gamble provided me with three t-shirts and three $5 Wal-Mart gift cards. The Wal-Mart gift cards are already gone, but I do have two of the t-shirts still available for the first to readers to respond to this post. This offer will stay active until I have received two responses or until 10/29/10, whichever comes first.



***I was provided with a Gain sniff, sniff, hurray pack to complete this review. No other form of compensation was received. The opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Karen said...

I would love to have a t-shirt! :-)

I will have to check out the Gain at the store. I have a hard time with the scents on products but usually a citrus one is doable. I will have to check out the Citrus Splash one.
~K http://scr.im/nerak

Deneen said...

Hi Karen,

If you email off list with your mailing information, I will get it to you as soon as possible. Use the email link in the sidebar. The lavender smells just like the real thing, so relaxing

Thanks