Sunday, October 17, 2010

Zicam Cold Remedy Oral Mist, Mint, 1-Ounce (Pack of 2) 

As a member of Smile.ly, I received a sample of Zicam to try out and it couldn't have come at a better time.  With our recent weather changes here in So. California my sinuses have been causing me great pain.  So when I received my sample I was happy to learn:

Zicam® Extreme Congestion Relief with Aloe Vera knocks out congestion and sinus pressure where it starts. That’s because Zicam®’s unique patented No-Drip Liquid® stays where it works best, at the source.
  • For adults and children six years of age and older
  • Contains the powerful nasal decongestant Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
  • Use up to two doses per 24-hour period, for up to three consecutive days
  • Available over-the-counter at Food, Drug, Mass Merchandise and online stores
 Want to learn more about Zicam and Smile.ly visit, Smile.ly—Be Heard. Be Happy.

Be sure to grab your $2 off coupon. This really works on congestion and sinus pressure...fast!!!


***I received a sample of Zicam from Smile.ly for review purposes.  The views and opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: