Thursday, December 2, 2010



With at least one holiday party on nearly everyone's list of things to do this month, I was really excited to have the chance to sample and review the line or REMBRANDT Whitening products and the Reach by Design line. It seems like every year around this time, I begin to think about my dental health.  Usually everyone is concerned with what outfit to wear to what party, but for me that's easy, find something in the store I like and it fits....sold. But my smile has always been something I have been self conscious about.  After having braces as an adult, I began to smile more, but noticed that my smile wasn't as white as I would like.  I have also heard a lot of horror stories about dental office tooth whitening procedures causing tooth sensitivity. So when I received the Rembrandt line that I could do myself, in the comfort of my home, I was thrilled.

The REMBRANDT 2 Hour Whitening Kit was first on my list of items to try.  The REMBRANDT 2 Hour Whitening Kit contains enamel-safe whitening ingredients, like rapid-release peroxide formula that begins working on contact to oxidize dyes and chemicals found in food items and beverages, such as tannins in tea, coffee and red wine. Visibly whitens teeth in just one 2-hour treatment. The procedure is fairly simple, in all you need to do is SHAPE your COMFYTRAY Applicators to fit your teeth, FILL the bottom of the trays with a thin ribbon of our specially-formulated whitening gel, APPLY tray to teeth and start your first 20-minute session. When time is up, rinse your mouth and the tray with water, REST 10 minutes, REPEAT the 20-minute wear, 10-minute break method 3 more times (totaling 2 hours). I can honestly say that I noticed my teeth to be one shade whiter.
Rembrandt Toothpaste, Intense Stain, Mint Flavor, 3-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
So, to keep my new whiter smile up to par throughout the holiday season, I began using the REMBRANDT INTENSE STAIN Toothpaste. This paste has a very minty flavor and none of the chemical or medicinal taste one might think.  You can keep enjoying your favorite food and drinks, while you polish away stains with REMBRANDT INTENSE STAIN toothpaste. The dual-action formula removes tough stains while actively restoring and strengthening tooth enamel. Formulated with a special blend of performing micro-polishers and a strong stain-fighting ingredient that helps fight tough stains like red wine, coffee and tobacco. This time of year I also increase my hot tea consumption, which is not very smile friendly.  Using this product, I can enjoy my favorite holiday tea without the worry of it staining my teeth.
 
It works by targeting particles left behind from food and drink, while 2 types of micro-polishers help to remove surface (extrinsic) stains while Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate helps prevent future buildup. Sodium Fluoride restores enamel, which strengthens teeth, allowing this combination to be effective at polishing away stains and keeping teeth strong.
 And of course, no toothpaste could properly do the job of whitening your teeth without the proper assistant, enter REACH by DesignThis limited-edition collection brings together style, vibrancy and oral hygiene, providing an innovative brush to accommodate that special someone’s fun and fashionable lifestyle. With eight REACH by Design choices you will find a brush with an angled head to fit your smile and a designer looks to fit your style. This item would be great to put in a care pack to send college kids back to campus with, there's a design for everyone.

Curated by interior designers Tom Delavan and Celerie Kemble and celebrity stylist Brad Goreski, the new REACH by Design collection adds a splash of style to your brushing routine while also offering the uncompromising cleaning performance you’ve come to expect from REACH. After all, why can’t your toothbrush be functional AND beautiful?  I have kids, so I always get them fun toothbrushes, well this was my first fun toothbrush as an adult and I love it.   The bristles we so much different than what I was used to and I can say I loved it!  I will definitely be getting some more REACH by Design.
Rembrandt Plus Peroxide Toothpaste, Wintergreen Flavor, 2.6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 3)
The final item I received to try out is one that could be added to anyone's daily oral hygiene regimen. The REMBRANDT Plus Peroxide Wintergreen Toothpaste. Whiten your smile while restoring tooth enamel with REMBRANDT Plus Peroxide Toothpaste. Specially formulated with a rapid-release peroxide that starts working immediately on contact for visibly whiter teeth. Our refreshing, fresh mint flavor leaves your mouth feeling clean and invigorated. Also available in Fresh Mint flavor, this proprietary formula contains Active Dental Peroxide which releases oxygen for superior whitening.

IMHO, these items are a must have for your Christmas  gift list. I'm certain that nearly anyone would appreciate a whiter smile this time of year and it they receive it in their stocking they can use just in time for those New Year's Eve parties. 

GIFT GUIDE ITEM #4
 
 
 
***I received the above referenced items to accommodate this review, no other form of compensation was received.  The opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments: